Spanish Coins Vol. XVII
Session 1 | Lots 2001-2903
October 23rd, 2023 – 02:00 p.m. (CEST)
Session 1 | 98,78% Sold
October 23rd | Lots 2001-2903
Session 2 | Lots 2904-3826
October 24th, 2023 – 02:00 p.m. (CEST)
Session 2 | 92,74% Sold
October 24th | Lots 2904 – 3826
October 23rd, 2023
SESSION 1 BEGINS IN
Lots 2001-2903 | Categories
- Medieval Coins
- Coin Weights
- Catholic Kings (1474-1504)
- Ferdinand II (1479-1516)
- Charles & Joanna (1504-1555)
- Charles I (1516-1556)
- Philip II (1556-1598)
- Albert and Elizabeth (1598-1621)
- Philip III (1598-1621)
- Philip IV (1621-1665)
- Charles II (1665-1700)
- Charles III, The Pretender (1701-1714)
- Philip V (1700-1746)
- Louis I (1724)
- Ferdinand VI (1746-1759)
- Charles III (1759-1788)
- Charles IV (1788-1808)
October 24th, 2023
SESSION 2 BEGINS IN
Lots 2904-3826 | Categories
- Joseph Napoleon (1808-1814)
- Ferdinand VII (1808-1833)
- Elizabeth II of Spain (1833-1868)
- The Peseta (1868-1931)
- II Republic of Spain (1931-1939)
- Spanish Civil War (1936-1939)
- Estado Español (1936-1975)
- Juan Carlos I (1975-2014)
- Large Lots
18% Buyer’s Premium.
Auction invoices will be sent to your email at the end of the 2 sessions.
In Tauler&Fau we are committed to the environment. That’s why certificates of authenticity will only be available for download in PDF format from your “My Account” panel.
With this action, we will save more than 200 kilograms of paper per year.
You can view the lots in our offices until October 20th, 2023.
Monday to Thursday: 09:30 a.m.-14:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m.-05:30 p.m.
Friday: 09:30 a.m.-14:00 p.m.
The bidding ranges during the live bidding will be as follows:
- An increment of 5€ applies up to 100€.
- An increment of 10€ applies up to 300€.
- An increment of 20€ applies up to 500€.
- An increment of 50€ applies up to 1.000€.
- An increment of 100€ applies up to 3.000€.
- An increment of 200€ applies up to 5.000€.
- An increment of 250€ applies up to 10.000€.
- An increment of 500€ applies up to 20.000€.
- An increment of 1.000€ applies up to 50.000€.
- An increment of 2.500€ applies up to 70.000€.
- An increment of 5.000€ applies up to 100.000€.
- An increment of 10.000€ applies from 100.000€ up.
At Tauler&Fau we are committed to the safety of our customers and that is why the preparation process of the shipments will be carried out with the appropriate safety equipment.
In order to comply with current Spanish legislation, buyers should note that the export of coins over 100 years old requires the issuance of an Export Licence by the Ministry of Culture, regardless of the country of destination. The licence will be free of charge for European Union countries.