We collect personal data, necessary for administration and management of some of our services. Such data are included in our files, which are convenient registered in the Registro de la Agencia de Protección de Datos.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, this information will be stored and managed with extreme confidentiality, applying computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of your data, manipulation, deterioration or lost.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to said data, directing your request to the address of the owner of the files.
1.-DATA IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with information obligations collected in article 10 Law 34/2002, July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico, are shown this details: principal web company is “TAULER & FAU S.L.” with address for porpuses in Calle Segre, Núm. 4 en VILLAVICIOSA DE ODÓN (Madrid), C.P. 28670, con CIF B87636981 registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid.
2. -USERS: Access and/or use of this portal of TAULER&FAU S.L. attributes the condition “USER”, that accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general conditions of contracting that in their case are obligatory.
3. - PORTAL USE: info@tauler&fau.com provides access to a multitude of information services, programs or data ( in advance, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to “TAULER & FAU S.L.” creator of the website, or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this register the USER will be responsible for providing valid and fair information. As a result of this register, the USER will receive a password of which will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example chat, forum or groups services), that TAULER&FAU offers through its portal and with a characterizing but no limiting character, not use them for:
- Committing illegal activities, or contrary to good faith or law enforcement.
-Spread contents or racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist advertising; or against human rights.
-Causing damages in physical and logical systems of “TAULER & FAU S.L.”, their suppliers or third persons, introducing or spreading virus in web or whatever other physical or logical system sensitive of being damaged as said before.
-Trying to access and/or using electronic emails owned by other users and modify or manipulate their messages. “TAULER & FAU S.L.” reserves the right of deleting comments or contributions which violate dignity´s respect; discriminatory, xenophobic or pornographic comments which threaten against childhood or youth, order or public security ; or those not considered appropriate by them. In any case, “TAULER & FAU S.L.” will not be responsible of opinions given by users through forums, chats or other ways or participation.
4.-DATA PROTECTION: “TAULER & FAU S.L.” goes into effects of Ley Orgánica 15/1999 of December 13th of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of December 21st and other current laws, and guarantees the correct use treatment of the user´s personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from TAULER & FAU S.L. the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, its direction, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition; the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties in its case. Likewise, TAULER & FAU, S.L. informs that they goes into effects of Ley 34/2002 de 11 de Julio, of Servicios de la Sociedad de Información y el Comercio Electrónico and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. - INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: TAULER & FAU, S.L. itself or as transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of all elements contained in it (pictures, images, audio, videos, structure and design, software or texts, brands or logotypes, color’s combination, materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use etc), owned by TAULER & FAU or its licensors. All rights reserved. In virtue of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Ley de Propiedad Intelectual, there are forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication of total or part contents of this web, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical way, without previous and written permission given by TAULER & FAU S.L. The USER compromises to respect the Propiedad Intelectual e Industrial owned by TAULER & FAU S.L. rights. You will be able to see the portal elements, even print, copy and save them into your computer or other physical format, whenever it is for personal and private use exclusively. The USER must refrain of delete, modify, and manipulate any device or security system installed in TAULER & FAU S.L. pages.
6.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: TAULER & FAU S.L. shall not be liable in any case for damages of any nature that could lead to: errors or omissions of contents, unavailability of the portal or transmission of virus or malicious programs, or harmful contents, even though all possible security measures have been adopted to prevent it.
8. – LINKS: In case that in www.tauleryfau.com are shown links or hyperlinks to external websites in Internet, TAULER & FAU S.L. won´t exercise control over them and their contents. In no case TAULER & FAU S.L. will assume any responsibility about the contents of any unconnected links given, and will not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of these hyperlinks or other webs in Internet. Likewise, the inclusions of this external webs won´t imply any kind of association, fusion or involvement with connected entities.
The user can configure his browser to be advised when the reception cookies is on, and to block them on his computer. Please read the instructions and manuals about your browser to know more about this.
It´s not necessary that the user permit the installations of the cookies in his browser to use the web page, but it may be necessary that the user log in on every service that requires it. In every case cookies are temporary; with the unique purpose of make your transmission more effective. In no case cookies will be use to collect personal details.
In this way, the Grupo de Trabajo of article 29 in Dictamen 4/20123 has interpreted that excluded cookies will be those whose purpose is:
- User input cookies.
- Authenticity or identification cookies (only of session).
- User security cookies.
- User media player cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the charge.
- Cookies for the interface customization.
- Add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social contents.
In consequence, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded of area of application of article 22.2 of LSSI, thus it won´t be necessary to inform or to obtain permission about its use.
10. – EXCLUSION RIGHTS: TAULER & FAU S.L. reserves the right to deny or remove access to portal and/or services offered without notice, at his own request or a third party, to those users which don’t follow these general conditions of use.
11. - GENERALIDADES : TAULER & FAU S.L. will pursue the unfulfilment of these conditions as well as any other incorrect use of its portal, exercising all civil and penal actions that may correspond in law.
12. – DURATION AND MODIFICATION OF PRESENTS CONDITIONS: TAULER & FAU S.L. can modify in any moment the conditions here expressed, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the above conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. – APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relation between TAULER & FAU S.L. and the USER will be regulated by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Confirm your maximum bid
This email is already registered. For any questions, contact email@example.com